Groups starting soon in Walled Lake & Mount Clemens!
Contact us today for more information!
HomeFront Strong: Resiliency Group for Military/Veteran Spouses and Partners
HomeFront Strong is an 8-week resiliency group for Military/Veteran spouses or partners. HomeFront Strong focuses on building social support and positive relationships, learning new approaches to self-care, connecting to resources, and promoting resiliency and positive coping. A resiliency program for children and teens is also offered for participating families.
- HomeFront Strong is free of charge.
- The group is open to spouses or partners of post-9/11 National Guard, Reserve, or Active Duty service members or Veterans.
- Up to $100 is available for completing evaluations of the program.
- Free meal and child care, children’s program, and teen program are also offered.
- Program is currently only available in Michigan, with groups starting soon in Walled Lake & Mount Clemens.
Please call Jodi Bachrach at (734) 998-5849 for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This study is approved through University of Michigan. IRB approval #: HUM00050201 (Expires 1/6/2016) PI: Michelle Kees, PhD
For more information on any M-SPAN Military Family Programs, please contact email@example.com.