Are you the spouse or partner of a service member or veteran?
Web-based Program or In-Person Groups
Contact us today for more information!
HomeFront Strong is an 8-week resiliency group for Military/Veteran spouses or partners. HomeFront Strong focuses on building positive relationships, learning new approaches to self-care, and practicing positive coping. A resiliency program for children and teens is also offered for participating families.
- HomeFront Strong is free of charge.
- The group is open to spouses or partners of post-9/11 National Guard, Reserve, or Active Duty service members or Veterans.
- Up to $140 is available for completing evaluations of the program.
- Free meal and child care, children’s program, and teen program are also offered.
- Program is currently only available in Michigan, with groups starting soon in Southfield and Center Line.
Please call Jodi Goodman at (734) 998-5849 for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This study is approved through University of Michigan. IRB approval #: HUM00050201 (Expires 11/17/2016) PI: Michelle Kees, PhD
For more information on any M-SPAN Military Family Programs, please contact email@example.com.